The application PE : Game & Score is made for P.E. teachers. They can manage games by automating the counting of points. They can also record and analyze results.
Available on tablets, PE : Game & Score allows pupils to watch the game and note down the points in a much more motivating way than with traditional mediums such as paper grids.
The teacher can use the collected data to take required remedial actions when the game is over.
A tournament option can generate rotations, manage social roles (refereeing, etc …) and provide rankings and accumulated stats at the end of the tournament.
DETAILS OF THE FUNCTIONALITIES:
- A choice between 10 activities and their associated fields (badminton, basketball, football, handball, rugby, tennis, table tennis, ultimate, volleyball, etc…).
- Real time display of updated data.
- Setting of “regular” and “bonus” points.
- A choice between two types of games: timing and scoring.
- Possibility to play duel games or in groups of 3 to 6 players (return).
- Possibility to resume an unfinished tournament.
- Real time rankings and accumulated stats at the end of the tournament.
- Recording of all the games listed by dates and forms.