ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Improved CPU/GTE/GPU accuracy
* Added widescreen mode (preferences+screen ratio=widescren)
* Fixed some games: soul blade (edge mode), Jumping Flash 2, Resident Evil 2, , Metal Slug X Vehicle, Legend of Legaia (mirror scene) ...
* Fixes to HLE bios: BOF3, Persona, FFT, Civilization II, Digimon World 2003...
* Updated opengl plugin to v7 (more vertex precission)
* Added an option to see the gamepad axis.
* Added options to report preferences/gamepad info by email to the developers