ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Fixed X86 native arch in some devices with Android 4.4 (thanks to James Leaver)
* Fixes to gamepad skins (thank to Javier ~ JZX1673)
* IMPORTANT: memcards in HLE mode are unstable yet (use savestates or a official ps1 bios).
* Fixed a bug saving memcards in HLE mode.
* Memcards in HLE mode are saved to individual memcard files by game.