ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Added support to upload/download savestates/memcards to dropbox ( preferences>memcards/savestates to dropbox)
* Added support to uncompress 7z/zip files using a plugin (run game>browser files) Thanks and credits for 7-zip team.
* Fixed a freeze bug in the hw/sw threading mode
* Fixed a dynarec regression in the game Crash Bash
* Fixed a HLE compatiblity regression in Silent Hill
* Now it is possible select the mode OD=4 in the opengl plugin
Support in [email protected]