ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Added multi-threading support to OpenGL plugin mode. 3 modes added: 2-threads + extra effects. Enable extra effects in fast phones to adding effects (ex: swirls in ff series). (http://epsxe.com/files/libopenglpluginv5.so)
* Updated the pad skins thanks to Javier ~ X1673
* Better detection incomplete/corrupted PS1 Bios
* Detection of requiring SBI files in gamelist
* Fixes some crashes on exit
* Added a mode to play using other smartphone (in local wifi) as gamepad for player2