This application allows you to manage the wallpaper of your device in the following ways:
- Week: allows you to set a wallpaper for each day of the week.
- Months: Allows you to set a wallpaper for each month of the year.
- Days: allows you to set a wallpaper for one or more days, with a date.
- Favorites: allows you to automatically rotate wallpapers favorites for a predetermined time interval.
- Week and Days: sets the background of the day, otherwise the current day of the week.
- Months and Days: sets the wallpaper of the day, otherwise that of the current month.
Images to use, that will not be duplicated to avoid wasting memory, you can select them using the gallery of Android or any file manager.
Battery usage is minimal and does not require the execution of services in the background.
How to use:
- Click on a thumbnail photo: displays the magnification.
- A long click on the thumbnail pictures: it removes the wallpaper from the list.
- A click on the arrow to the right of the thumbnail: select and set a different wallpaper.
- Click the "+" symbol at the top right: add a new wallpaper.
- You can assign an album and/or insert individually wallpapers in Favorites list. The wallpapers in the album, based on the settings, will be used in sequential mode with alphabetical sort (those in the list in chronological order) or random.
To assign an album, just select any of the photographs, to cancel the use of an album make a long click on the icon.
- Bug fix.
- Bug fix.
- Added possibility to assign a folder of wallpapers to favorites.
- Bug fix,
- Added random rotation of wallpaper favorites.