Equil Note is the ultimate note-taking app for everyone who wants to capture, enhance, share, and search their paper notes: business professionals, educators and students, parents and homemakers, designers and project managers, and more!
REAL INK, REAL PAPER
Equil Note, when used with Equil Smartpen, lets you write notes and diagram ideas with standard ballpoint ink on any paper––and capture them to your favorite device in real-time. Notes can be digitally reviewed, edited and enhanced on the fly, or later when it’s convenient.
DIGITAL WRITING AND EDITING TOOLS
Use a variety of tools and colors to highlight key ideas. Annotate, add photographs, capture audio, resize sketches and more.
TRANSFORM YOUR HANDWRITING
Convert your writing into editable text using the handwriting recognition feature, available in 11 languages through in-app purchase, or by connecting the Equil Smartpen 2. Send text in an email, insert it back into your note for better readability, or convert your writing into a title or tag to make your notes more searchable.
Organize your ideas into notes and collections. Tag your notes to make it easy to find important information with the search tool.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Share drawings, notes, and collections instantly with colleagues, students, family and friends. Attach your notes to an email or share them on Facebook and Twitter.
ACCESS YOUR NOTES EVERYWHERE
Back up and sync your notes between devices using Dropbox. Access your notes from anywhere by linking your Evernote account!
Equil Note 2.0 has a brand new look and great new features!
• Convert your handwriting to text with our new Handwriting Recognition feature, available in 11 languages, through in-app purchase or by connecting the brand new Equil Smartpen 2! Make your writing more readable, send text in an email, or turn your writing into a title or tag for the note.
• Select specific words or illustrations more precisely with the new lasso tool, making it easier to manipulate colors and convert writing to text.
• Email a selection of a note to share what’s important without having to erase what’s not.
• Your notes look even more realistic! Choose your paper size, and your writing on your digital note matches how it looks on paper.
• Introducing Collections, where you can organize notes of all shapes and sizes. Existing notebooks will be converted into collections automatically.
• Share or export an entire collection of notes as a PNG.
• Check your connection status and jump between collections, search, settings, and help more efficiently with the new side navigation menu.
• Browse your notes more easily when you first open a collection. Tap the edit button when you’d like to make changes, and tap the view button to return to browsing.
• Toolbars stay visible until you decide to hide them, making it easier to access tools while writing.
• New welcome tutorial and guided setup instructions will help you get connected faster.
• Equil Smartpen 2 support includes new features to manage imports from your receiver’s memory, and view pen and receiver battery life.
• New app icon
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Feedback is always welcome. Please go to support.myequil.com and click “Ask” to contact us with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Equil Note!