Logging and evaluating measurement data is essential for the acceptance
of installations and pipes by the client. But we are faced with the problem
of making the measurement data available in the office for processing.
Until now, the devices themselves or storage media had to be physically
transported for this. Esders GmbH has therefore developed the “Esders
Bluetooth Module” to read out this data via the device interface following
the measurement process and to forward the data to a recipient for further
processing via an Android App.
• Remote transmission of measurement data via Bluetooth connection of an Android-enabled end device
• Transfer of the latest measurement data from the construction site directly to the office for evaluation and
acceptance by the customer
• Quicker invoicing for construction sites
• Increased safety through constant data back-up
• Display of the EULA (Disclaimer).
• The logo of the client has been loaded incorrectly after synchronization.
• Texts were strongly designed for working with EBTM. This was adapted to the events of Esders LIVE.
• Problems solved with reading devices too many timeouts.