This is an Android version of highly popular on Windows platform personal information manager - EssentialPIM. It allows you to manage Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Passwords. All in one package!
- Synchronize all your data
Syncs with Windows version of EssentialPIM (Free and Pro). Synchronization with Google services (Calendar, Tasks, Contacts and Drive) is also available.
- Powerful calendar views
Colorful, easy-to-read day, week, month, year and agenda views. Support for customized categories.
- Hierarchical tasks structure
Flexible structure that organizes tasks into multiple trees, with sub trees and leafs.
- Tree-like multilevel notes structure
Multiple views allow very quick notes preview, management and location of data.
- Conveniently organized contacts
Wide selection of fields and unlimited number of contact groups. Each contact can be assigned to several groups.
- Secure passwords list
Self-locking mechanism offers safe and convenient way to store all your passwords and other sensitive data.
- Beautiful and functional widgets (some of them available through in-app purchase)
Make use of Calendar (agenda and month views), Tasks and quick add new EPIM items widgets. Place shortcuts for EPIM modules on the home screen for quicker access.
- Password protect the whole app
Keep your personal information safe and secure in EssentialPIM, lock it down with a password. Data is encrypted with a random 256-bit AES key.
- Intuitive user interface
Offers fast and responsive user interface that closely resembles Windows version of EPIM for better adaptation. Dark and light themes included.
- Translated in 21 languages
Thanks to our volunteers, EssentialPIM is now available in English, Belarusian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese languages. See the "About translation" section below if you would like to become a part of the community.
- Includes Calendar (day, week, month, year and agenda views), Tasks (hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules
- Fast and responsive user interface with dark and light themes
- Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, tasks, quick add new items, modules shortcuts)
- Flawless synchronization with Win EPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Automatic synchronization of all your data with Google services: Calendar, Tasks, Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Contacts
- Available in 21 languages
- Ads free
EssentialPIM Pro (paid version) exclusive features:
- Beautiful Calendar (agenda and month views) and To Do widgets
- Ability to show to dos in calendar
- Password protect the whole app
Support and feedback:
If you are looking for help or have any questions or ideas, please contact us by tapping on the Send feedback link in Settings->About or using the following email address: [email protected]
Seeing EssentialPIM not being fully translated into your language? We would like to invite you to take part in the translation process. It’s easy and fun. And if you aren’t ready to do translation just yet, you can still review the existing one for mistakes. Please contact us at [email protected]
and we will reply back with an invite.
As a token of appreciation, all active contributors get free EssentialPIM Pro Android and Windows version licenses.
- Your personal information: used only if you set up synchronization with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Your accounts: will only be used if you set up synchronization of To Dos with Google Tasks
- Phone calls: determines whether the app is able to send/receive synchronization data to/from Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Tasks widget will now show recurrence and reminder icons regardless of the subject length
- Fully colored all day events are back for the month view in calendar
- App remembers last note list used and opens a note on it next time
- Work with note tabs even in the preview mode (add, rename, delete, reorder)
- Fixed notes synchronization with Google Drive
- All day events will now be correctly shown in calendar
- Week numbers fixed in calendar
- Updated translations