Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In additional to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID Card
• A simple way to customize notifications
• A handy Android Widget with one touch ID Card access
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car of edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit damage photos for an appraisal
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile today.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
* Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Pay Per Mile™ is now available in Oregon!
Not only do Esurance Pay Per Mile customers pay based largely on how much they drive, now they can view important policy info through the app, including:
• Policy status, ID cards, and updates
• Cost and mileage details by driving period
• Billing status and invoices
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at [email protected]