The game "Europe Quiz" is asking for places that must be marked on the map. You can play alone or up to 4 people.
The aim in both modes is to put the pin as close as possible to the asked location. The average distance in kilometers of all questions is evaluated. If you are good enough, you can set an entry into the highscore. There are rounds with 10, 15, 20 or 25 questions. The questions come from the eight categories, individually playable: Personalities, Capitals, Sports, Politics & History, Mountains/Lakes/Venues, Sights, Major Cities, Companies & Brands. You can also play all the categories simultaneously.
All these options can be changed in settings menu.
- Languages: English, German
- Players: 1 to 4 player
- Categories: 8
- Questions: 600+
A game developed by David Graf and Richard Schermann.
For suggestions for new quiz questions and for help with problems you can reach us at [email protected]
- fixed bug with question disappearance on Android 4.1 (jelly bean)
- map rotates with screen
- now up to 4 players
- 1 new category (Politics & History)
- patched wrong coodinates (Birmingham, Hanover, ...)
- new questions in the other categories
- faster movement with the arrows
- questions don't repeat anymore during a game
- bugfixing for some devices/versions: pin was not shown