The Eurovision Song Contest has never been closer with the official app!
The 2014 Eurovision Song Contest will take place on 06, 08 and 10 May in Copenhagen, Denmark. 37 countries will take part, and only one will win!
With some 100 million people tuning in every year, the Eurovision Song Contest is Europe’s favourite TV show. The contest has been broadcast every year since 1956, which makes it one of the longest-running television programmes in the world.
You can follow the Eurovision Song Contest 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! We'll keep you posted with the latest developments, national selection results, gossip, exclusive interviews, photos and videos.
Watching the Eurovision Song Contest has never been more exciting with the official app right in front of you. As you watch the spectacle unfold on your TV set, the app will provide you with the artist's background information, the lyrics of the song, information about each participating country and, of course, the results. You will be able to vote via the official app and receive special video messages from the artists you vote for.
- New Eurovision 2014 design
- New artist information during the live show
- MatchMaker, a funny little game to find out with which artist you will have the most in common
- The Greenroom, a social meeting place where you can meet all the artists
- Available languages: English, German, Swedish, Danish and Dutch
- Now available for Android tablets
- Latest update includes specific crash fixes