An advanced scientific calculator with support for complex numbers and fractions. Free graphing calculator also available.
- Complex (imaginary) numbers (a+bi or polar form)
- Probability distribution functions (binomial, chi-square, Gaussian (normal), geometric, inverse Gaussian, Poisson, Student-T PDF)
- Cumulative PDFs (CDF)
- Numbers stored internally as fractions
- Mixed/improper fractions
- Function integrals and numerical derivatives
- Live Calculation: evaluate expressions as they are entered
- Trigonometric functions for complex numbers
- nCr and nPr (Combinations and permutations)
- Degrees, radians, or gradians
- Haptic feedback
- Unlimited expression history
- Physical and chemical constants
- User-defined variables
- To change the display mode (fraction, polar, etc.), click on an evaluation.
- To use internal fractions, press the Divide [÷] key instead of entering decimals. For example, press [÷] instead of 0.25.
- Improper fraction mode will display mixed fractions if they're approximated. It will only display improper fractions when they can be used internally.
- Decimals up to 5 places will be converted to internal fractions.
- For more information, go to Menu > Settings, then Help and Information or Enumeration of Functions.
Improvements with fractional powers
New sto() function