NOTICE: If you use an alternative web browser, to ensure all Vimeo videos play correctly, make sure the "user agent" in the browser's settings stays on "Android" not "desktop."
CovLink Android App allows you to have on-demand access to the latest and best Covenant content directly from your Android-enabled smartphone.
- Read relevant Covenant news stories wherever you are!
- Use the church map tool and get info on any Covenant church.
- Watch video content, pieces from our Covenant events and from Covenant Media Center.
- Learn about and register for upcoming Covenant events.
- Fully integrated with Twitter, Facebook, and email, the CovLink Android App also lets you connect CovLink with your social circle! Share content with others, even if they don't own an Android device!
Prior to October 2010, the CovLink name was associated with connecting Covenant pastors with church vacancies. An expanded service called CovConnect has replaced that service and the CovLink name will now be used for linking mobile users to Covenant news and information via this mobile app.
ABOUT THE EVANGELICAL COVENANT CHURCH
The Evangelical Covenant Church is a rapidly growing multiethnic denomination in the United States and Canada with ministries on five continents of the world. Founded in 1885 by Swedish immigrants, the ECC values the Bible as the word of God, the gift of God’s grace and ever-deepening spiritual life that comes through a faith in Jesus Christ, the importance of extending God’s love and compassion to a hurting world, and the strength that comes from unity within diversity.
The Evangelical Covenant Church is:
- Evangelical, but not exclusive
- Biblical, but not doctrinaire
- Traditional, but not rigid
- Congregational, but not independent
Visit us online at CovChurch.org!
CovLink Android App was built with The Church App by Subsplash.
With springtime comes bugs, and we've squashed quite a few! In particular, we've improved all-day events and the appearance of the splash screen as well as added some fun capabilities to the app bar.