You need to manually add each widgets! The skin pack and the video will be updated at a later point, for now they can be used as a reference! FAQ can be found below as well Email me for help, I usually reply within 1-2 days.
Now available on Themer Launcher! http://goo.gl/p6LwxK
- Download "UCCW" to use this skin: http://goo.gl/33y9P
- Download "Media Utilities" to enable music widget: http://goo.gl/8vx1m
Open the app and tick [✔]UCCW, [✔]Use altern..., [✔]Attempt direct... and [✔]Send Song..., in settings.
- Wallpapers and icons (optional): http://ge.tt/2p8HgaU1
[_INSTALLATION_] (Watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL):
1. Install "Evangelion UCCW Skin" and "Buzz Launcher"( http://goo.gl/pdrcx ) from Google Play Store.
2. Download the automatic ThemePack setup: http://hpk.bz/CJO-
If you already know how to use UCCW, just install the skin as you normally would.
In case UCCW 3.0 causes issues, try 2.9:
UCCW v2.9: http://goo.gl/1Jpo7Q
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO ADD EVANGELION WIDGET?"
Make sure this skin and UCCW is installed. Add a new widget to you homescreen and choose "Ultimate Custom Widget" (select your size) and choose skin.
HOW DO I LAUNCH A CUSTOM APP WHEN TAPPING WIDGET?
Open "UCCW" and go to "settings", tap "hotspot mode" and set it to "off". Tap the widget you want to edit, then choose what each hotspot should launch. When done, set hotspot mode to "on".
THERE IS NO APP ICON WHEN INSTALLED
It automatically installs to be used with UCCW, you don't need to start this application. After install UCCW, add a new UCCW widget to use this skin.
HOW TO ENABLE UNREAD EMAIL COUNTER?
Open "UCCW" and go to "settings", tap "hotspot mode" and set it to "off". Tap the email widget and choose your account/inbox. When done, set hotspot mode to "on".
* Simple Battery - Uses only one battery bar, 0 - 100%
* Calendar - Month and Date.
* Clock - Current time.
* CPU - Battery(top),Temperature(left), Humidity(right).
* Memory - Missed Calls and Unread Texts
* Music - You need to install "Media Utilities" from Google Play to enable the buttons. http://goo.gl/8vx1m
* Unread Emals - Displays number of unread emails, (turn off hotspot/"lock widget" mode) tap and edit the widget to CHOOSE YOUR GMAIL account.
* Search - Edit the hotspots to add your search engine.
* UniqueNo - Just for show. Add a hotspot action onto the title.
* USB - Battery status
* Weather - Condition(top),Tomorrows Condition(left),Low/High Temperature of tomorrow(center), Current Wind Condition(right).
Weather Meter Indicator(green icon), points up when good weather, down when bad.
Choose your weather preference in UCCW's settings.
Advanced 5 Battery Bars:
Overlap "Bar1" with "Bar2" (put it above) and so on. You need to enable "widget overlap" in your launcher to do this.
* BatteryBar1 1x1 - Battery down to 80%.
* BatteryBar2 1x1 - Battery down to 60%.
* BatteryBar3 1x1 - Battery down to 40%.
* BatteryBar4 1x1 - Battery down to 20%.
* BatteryBar5 1x1 - Battery down to 0%.
Contact me via mail if you need further help!
This theme is based on the theme used in "Sharp Docomo Neon Genesis Evangelion SH-06D" and is NOT associated with any of the official Evangelion products. The whole concepts and design was based on the phone "Sharp Docomo Neon Genesis Evangelion SH-06D". Link to their official site: http://www.evangelion.co.jp/nerv_keitai/
-[Special thanks to]-
- Minor updates.
New UCCW should be stable, contact me if you're having problems.