Privately share all your photos or videos among a group of friends , event, wedding party, bachelorette party, family holiday, or birthday party.
Collect all your guests' photos and videos from a wedding party, event, or bachelorette party all in one online album.
Over 100,000 groups and events have used Eversnap to share all their private photo and video in one private folder.
Eversnap is better than any other app because:
• Eversnap allows to you share your private photos and videos with your friends
• Includes unlimited storage of your photos & videos for free
• You can add unlimited length of video as well
• Access all your private photos & videos on any device, iPhone, Android, or even your grandma's old computer. As long as you have internet you can login to view your photos
How does it work?
1. Create an Album
2. Invite Friends through SMS/Email
3. All Photos & Videos that everyone takes through the app will instantly get saved inside a private collaborative album.
Eversnap has been featured by top newspapers and magazines inside U.S. and around the world.
Wedding, Reunion, Family, Group Travel, Camping, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party, or many times just to share private photo & video between family members and close friends in a private folder.
Eversnap is the world 21st century photo booth & disposable camera. With Eversnap's real-time guest photo slideshow everyone can also see their photos live on a screen during the event.
"Eversnap gave us more than 400 photos & videos through
my wedding party that otherwise we wouldn't have had... Everyone thought it was the coolest idea!"
- Stephanie Zhang, Jan 2012, Austin, Texas
We are asking the location permission now because we would like to share all your photos on a timeline and on a map in the future.
Keywords: Wedding Group family event, photo sharing, travel reunion birthday guests party, private albums, wedding photo app, group albums, group texting, party photos, event planning, party planning, group photo albums, group sharing
- Add friends in Eversnap :)
- Introduced the newsfeed, a new way to see the public albums of your friends.
- Possibility to automatically remove photos from your phone after the photos are successfully uploaded (by default is off)
- Other fixes to make the final experience even better