Created for devices with the following screen resolutions: 1280 x 800, 1024 x 600, 854 x 480, and 800 x 480.
McGraw-Hill’s Monster Squeeze game reinforces number recognition and offers a quick and easy way to practice number line concepts and number comparisons.
Players take turns finding the secret number on a number line. In each round, the monster designates a secret number on a number line. Players try to guess this number by clicking one of the numbers. If the number chosen is larger than the secret number, that number and all larger numbers on the number line are covered by the monster. If the number chosen is smaller than the secret number, that number and all smaller numbers on the number line are covered by the monster. Players take turns clicking numbers until one of them identifies the secret number and wins the round. There are a total of 5 rounds in a game.
Features of Monster Squeeze:
- 2 players (for extra practice, a single player can play as Player 1 and Player 2)
- 5 competitive rounds of play
- Practices number line concepts and comparisons of numbers
- Customizable number lines: available number lines from 1 to 10, 5 to 15, 10 to 20, 15 to 25, and 20 to 30
- Full tutorial
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Name That Number™
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com