Look at the evolution of organisms on a far-far planet. Each consists
of a random set of cells:
* White - backup cells. Allow to make the last movement when the
organism is almost dead. заряженные - charged.
* Green - energy cells. Provide strength and speed for wheels.
* Purple - battery cells. Define the time to overcome an obstacle.
The longer the survival of an organism, the stronger it becomes. The
stronger it is, the more genes it has in the evolutionary branch!
- You can observe how individuals are born from random parts by
natural selection. They are able to get over any obstacles.
- 4 tracks of your choice.
- Randomly generated track: if you are bored with premade one, you can
try your luck on a random one.
- 4 kinds of cells
- Create your own individual in the editor and check if genetic
algorithm can improve it.
- Develop your individuals on different tracks and teach them to get
over any obstacles.
- Try to bring up an individual, which will take a place in the leaders board.
- Share your achievements on Twitter.
- The first generation is randomly created.
- 6 of the most powerful individuals are intercrossed to give birth to
the next generation.
- Your individuals can get scores based on their speed and distance.
If you like boxcar2d or genetic algorithm - That application is for you!
Works with AndEngine - http://www.andengine.org
* A lot of cosmetic changes.
* Now you have editor of individuals.
* Now you can twit an image with your individual.
* There are leaderboard now. Take a chalenge on different tracks!