Xzfracal is designed to handle many complex mathematical expressions involving rational numbers with ease and precision. The followings are samples of problems that can be solved easily and accurately with Xzfracal:
- Conversion between fractions and repeating decimals.
- Complex arithmetic of fractions, mixed fractions, and (repeating) decimals.
- Comparison of fractions, mixed fractions, and (repeating) decimals.
- Greatest common divisors and least common multiples of integers.
- Integer and modulo divisions of integers.
- Optimal rational approximation.
- Factorial, combination, and permutation.
- Polynomial operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, power, composition, evaluation.
- Matrix operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, trace, determinant, transpose, inverse.
- System of linear equations.
Xzfracal computes the EXACT answers to all supported operations on integers and fractions provided there is enough memory and time to complete the computations.
Xzfracal is specifically designed to accept fractions, mixed fractions and repeating decimals in the most natural and user-friendly manner. The output format is very flexible and can be configured in many ways.
Xzfracal saves answers in a history stack, users can reuse any previous result in a new expression.
Xzfracal is 100% free, user-friendly and safe: It does NOT rely on ad in any manner (no distractive and potentially dangerous add-ons)! It does NOT query/collect/store/transmit user info in any manner!
Xzfracal is also available free online. Please be aware that exact answers to complex problems tend to require extensive resources (memory, computing power, and time), the algorithms used by Xzfracal eventually stop and produce exact answers, provided it is given enough memory and time.
system of linear equations
comprehensive in-app manual
new video on youtube