ExMail enables you to connect to your EMail server (Exchange, yahoo, Gmail, ...) to get Emails, Contacts, Calendar events and Tasks.
The application support mainstream email services such as; Exchange ActiveSync (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010SP1, Microsoft BPOS platform), IMAP services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.) and POP3 services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.).
ExMail is 3X LESS EXPENSIVE than Exchange by Touchdown and Moxier Mail while providing same key functionalities.
ExMail provides following extra functionalities for Exchange mail accounts;
- Tasks synchronization (requires at least Exchange 2003 SP2),
- Authentication with Client Certificate,
- Search contacts in enterprise directory (Global Address List),
- Import contacts from enterprise directory,
- E-Mail search including message text
Security: ExMail applies exchange activesync policies such as device PIN, Remote Wipe, Client certificate and Data encryption of corporate data.
Tags: Exchange, Mail, Email, ActiveSync, GAL, Addressbook, Client certificate, Push
- new tasks section
- new filtering options for emails folders and tasks
- improved html email support including zoom support
- improved application navigation system
- fix bug in the recipient selection that may causes application force/close
- fix bug in compose email that may causes application force/close
- fix bug with multi account colors and account color update