Expenser is an expense management application. It helps your budget by keeping track of your income and outcome transactions turning you into the financial manager of the household budget.
- Easy and light
- Free of charge, no ads
- Reports (money flow reporting by payee/category/date)
- Expense categories with input auto-completion
- Balance can be shown for different periods (click on the balance amount in transaction list to change)
- Custom formats for currency, date, numbers
- Exporting to CSV file
### Feedback and Suggestions ###
Do not hesitate to conact us for requests and comments at:[email protected]
It's you that shape the future of the application. Based on your feedback so far we have implemented reporting, CSV export.
### Frequently Asked Questions ###
- Where are exported files placed? - Exported files will be saved to the public media (most often it will be the SD card) in a directory named Expenser. Note, that you may need file browser application to locate them or you shall mount the SD card to a computer.
- What is the encoding of exported CSV files? - CSV files are exported in UTF-8 without BOM (Byte order mask). If you use non-Latin scripts, you may need to do custom import in spreadsheet software or define file encoding in some other way.
- Can I backup my data? - Apart from CSV export, Expenser currently supports only Android's own backup system. Note that backup schedule is device dependent and may not always work.
### Permissions ###
This application requires the following permissions:
- Storage (modify/delete SD card contents) - This permission is required for transactions exporting to the external storage.
- [User request] Expense list decimal places can now be configured
- Fixed edit window category auto-fill. Only categories of the same Withdraw/Deposit type are used
- Expenser enabled for Android system backup service
- Fixed database close
- Fixed Reports button in Action bar for Android 3/4
- Added "Currency" column to exported CSV file (per user request)
- Fixed a crash for application going to background then being resumed