Explorer is perfect for organizing your internal storage and SD card contents. Simple, with a smooth intuitive interface. You can also easily access your cloud and network files. Features include:
• Multiple tabs - Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: [email protected]
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese. Permissions:
• Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
• Updated Dropbox code to use their v2 API. This update is essential for all Dropbox users in order to keep Dropbox functionality working after June 28th.
• Preference allowing Add button to be shown or hidden
• File and folder counts for folders in properties dialog
• Added raw byte size after existing size display in properties dialog
• Preference to allow New folder, New file and New tab options to appear in overflow menu