Do your Centrelink business with Express Plus Job Seekers - simple, fast, mobile.
The Australian Government’s Express Plus Job Seekers app helps job seekers report their income and changes in circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone!
Job seekers on Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance or Parenting Payment (with participation requirements) can view their payments, view letters, receive reminder messages and in most circumstances report their employment income.
To use the app, job seekers can use their existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up their 4-digit PIN for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple – only a 4-digit PIN is required.
Who can use the app?
Most job seekers receiving Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance or Parenting Payment (with participation requirements) who:
• have a Centrelink online account, and
• own an Android device.
Services available via Express Plus Job Seekers
• report employment income
• use a reporting timesheet to record daily earnings
• report changes in circumstances and personal details
• subscribe to and access Centrelink Online Letters
• view and apply for advance payments (if you are over 18)
• view payment history
• request a Centrelink statement, income and asset statement and payment summary
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• receive reporting reminders
• view any debts you owe
• find your local service centre
• capture and upload documents
• find available BasicsCard merchants
• view Income Management and BasicsCard details
• transfer funds to or from your BasicsCard.
Some permissions are necessary to allow the app to work effectively with your device. We do not use or keep this information for departmental purposes.
Below is a short description of why we require permissions;
Required for the office locator and directions. We do not store your whereabouts.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Required to allow you to use the timesheet feature for reporting. We do not retrieve any details from your calendar.
Required to allow you to contact us while using the app. We do not log your calls.
Required to allow you to capture and upload a document.
You can find support for Express Plus Job Seekers on the troubleshooting page:
What's New in this Version:
• Minor bug fixes
• New Income Management service
• BasicsCard merchant locator.