Do some of your Centrelink business on your mobile device with Express Plus Seniors
If you receive Age Pension you may be able to use Express Plus Seniors. You just need to be registered for a Centrelink online account.
Using Express Plus Seniors
You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the first time.
Services available via Express Plus Seniors
• view and update your profile details
• claim an Advance Payment
• view your payment and transaction history
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement and payment summary
• view money you owe
• subscribe to and access online letters
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• capture and upload documents
• use a reporting timesheet to record daily earnings
• report your income
• view News for Seniors
• find your local service centre.
• view current Centrelink concession card(s) using the digital wallet
• find available BasicsCard merchants
• view Income Management and BasicsCard details
• transfer funds to or from your BasicsCard.
Some permissions are necessary to allow the app to work effectively with your device. We do not use or keep this information for departmental purposes.
Below is a short description of why we require permissions;
Required for the office locator and directions. We do not store your whereabouts.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Required to allow you to use the timesheet feature for reporting. We do not retrieve any details from your calendar.
Required to allow you to contact us while using the app. We do not log your calls.
Required to allow you to capture and upload a document.
You can find support for Express Plus Seniors on the troubleshooting page:
Minor bug fixes