Secure your data and anonymize your Internet with ExpressVPN, the fastest VPN provider for Android.
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use. Instant setup. No logs.
Try ExpressVPN for 24 hours totally free!
ExpressVPN for Android provides a fast and encrypted connection for your Android phone or tablet.
With ExpressVPN you can:
- Change your IP address to any of our 97+ locations in 78 countries around the world.
- Unblock georestricted content and watch your favorite programs online.
- Encrypt your Internet connection to prevent third parties from snooping or tampering with your traffic.
Why use ExpressVPN?
- Easy to set up and use on Android.
- Multiple servers across the Americas, Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Round-the-clock customer support via email or live chat.
- Works with Wi-Fi , LTE, 3G and all mobile data carriers.
- Strongest (AES 256-bit) encryption for your data. Top notch security for any public wifi hotspot connection.
- Connection via OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
- L2TP protocol for devices without TUN.
- Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switches and no throttling.
- Reliable and stable service.
- Excellent referral program - for each friend you refer, you both get 30days free.
- Strict no-logging policy.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Bitcoin accepting VPN.
Try ExpressVPN today for free (no credit card required)!
4.5: Bug fixes
* If you are on Android L (OS 5.0+), follow these steps if ExpressVPN seems to have trouble connecting.
1) Uninstall ExpressVPN.
2) Power off device.
3) Turn on device.
4) Install ExpressVPN from Google Play.
5) Login to your ExpressVPN account.
6) Connect to a VPN and when prompted with the "Connection request" dialog, click "OK".
* Live-chat support: https://expressvpn.com/#open-chat