Express VPN offers free trial, high level of security and servers from more than 66 locations!
Express VPN for Android brings a high-speed and fully encrypted connection to your smartphone or tablet. Unblock websites and apps such as Netflix, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pandora with Express VPN any time!
With Express VPN you can:
- Use VPN for free for a day!
- Use Netflix, Pandora or any website as if you were in another country.
- Bypass location restrictions with our fast and secure VPN
- Protect your online privacy under public wifi hotspot
- Anonymize your identity and browse securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Express VPN features:
- 72+ server locations in the Americas, Europe or Asia
- Hide your real IP address with Virtual Private Network server IP
- No logging of any personal online activities
- Recommended Locations - suggest the best locations for you based on your current IP address.
- Recently Connected Locations - shortcuts for the last 3 locations you've connected to.
- Home screen widget - turn on and off the VPN traffic with a single tap.
- 24/7 customer support via email / live chat
- Works with wifi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
- AES 256-bit encryption for your data
- VPN connection via OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
- No bandwidth limitations
- 99.9% uptime
- Apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android for every subscription
- Now accepts Bitcoin for secure purchases!
Try Express VPN for free (no credit cards required), then upgrade to a paid plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee! As a paid subscriber, you can use Express VPN on all your desktop and mobile devices.
If you encounter any problems, please contact us through "Help" section in the app's menu. We're staffed 7 days per week and will be glad to assist. (Please note that our support staff is English speaking only.)
Visit our blog for more useful tips on how to protect your online traffic with ExpressVPN:
Tags: vpn,android vpn,von,free vpn,best vpn,free trial,how to hide your ip address,openvpn,android vpn,Netflix,Pandora,facebook,skype,ssl,china,proxy free,protect hotspot,wifi hotspot shield,fast connection,encrypt traffic
4.0.261: Bug fixes & UI changes
* If you recently updated your device to Lollipop (OS 5.0), follow these steps if ExpressVPN seems to have trouble connecting.
1) Uninstall ExpressVPN.
2) Power off device.
3) Turn on device.
4) Install ExpressVPN from Google Play.
5) Login to your ExpressVPN account.
6) Connect to a VPN and when prompted with the "Connection request" dialog, click "OK".
* Live chat with support: https://expressvpn.com/#open-chat