This widget will tell you to which Wi-Fi network you're connected to, including details like Channel, Signal, IP (internal + external), MAC (BSSID), NEW! the vendor / manufacturer of the AP the device is connected to
(by MAC OUI - requires internet connection), also, support for dual band deviceds (2.4Ghz, and 5Ghz).
PLEASE NOTE: this is a widget application! you need to add it on the widgets menu, it won't appear on your menu.
If you like this app. please buy the paid version for support, thank you very much.
This tool comes in very handy when you want to make sure that you're connected to a specific AP.
Please note! this application does not drain your battery!
It only uses events from the systems (that's why the signal level indicator only updates once in a while).
It has two modes:
1. showing the information in large font.
2. showing extended data in smaller font.
Tap on the widget to switch between modes, when the device is connected to an AP.
1.09 - added a page (activity) explaining how to add the widget to the homepage.
* bugs fixes.
* fixed -1 mbps bug
* fixed widget width for some devices.
* if you want to support me, please buy the paid version, thank you very very much :)
* Added support for dual band devices, 5Ghz & 2.4Ghz.