The most comprehensive, accurate, and fully customizable exterior ballistics software available on mobile devices!
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Prediction of Group size, target hit rate, and Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
* Special features for Field Target shooters
* Database with more than 2000 bullets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Can use any standard (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8) or custom drag functions as well as Lapua radar data
* Zero atmosphere support
* Computes changes in air density along the bullet path
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Get atmospheric data directly from device sensors
* More than 100 first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1, G2B MilDot
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1, BTR-MIL
- EOTech 512, 552
- Falcon MilDot, B20
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4, MSR
- Leapers MilDot 6-dots, MilDot 9-dots
- Leatherwood/Hi-Lux CMR
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, Fine Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters, Boone and Crockett, FireDot SPR, TMOA, Pig Plex
- Lynx Plex
- March MTR-1, MTR-3, MML
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, MOAR, MIL-R
- Nikko Stirling MilDot, LRX
- Nikon BDC, BDC 150, BDC 600, BDC Predator, MilDot
- Premier MOA-ER, Gen II MilDot
- Redfield TAC-MOA, 4-Plex
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Sightron MilDot, MOA-2
- Simmons Truplex
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1
- Swarovski 4A-I, 4W, 4W-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2B MOA, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA, JM-1 BDC, XLR MOA, TMCQ MOA, V-Plex
- Weaver German #4, TBX
- Zeiss Rapid-Z 600, Rapid-Z 800, Rapid-Z 1000, Reticle 63
- ... more added regularly upon request
UI can be customized for hunters / hunting applications or for competition shooters / range shooting.
This software is based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves numerically modified point mass trajectory equations with an efficient integration method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Projectile library with mass, ballistic coefficients and dimensions information
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Includes atmospheric corrections: support of Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Includes wind drift effect
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Computes bullet path, speed, energy, drift, ...
- Point Blank Range display and optimization
- Displays hold-over in reticle view
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Automatic units conversion
- Ballistic calibration: auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Includes a database with characteristics of more than 2000 bullets
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Help and user manual can be found on the developer website.
- More than 150 Air gun pellets (.177, .2, .22, and .25) added to the database
New statistical precision analysis, including:
- Group size and target hit rate prediction
- Computation of Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
- Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 BDC
- Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40 Mil-Dot
- Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44 SF BDC
- Nikon Prostaff 4-12x40 BDC
- Leopold Mark 4 4.5x-14x50 LR/T TMR
- Weaver Kaspa Tactical 1.5-6x32 TBX
- Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 V-Plex