The most comprehensive, accurate, and fully customizable exterior ballistics software available on mobile devices!
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Wind Meter support
* Prediction of Group size, target hit rate, and Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
* Gyroscopic Stability Analysis for reloaders
* Special features for Field Target shooters
* Database with more than 2000 firearm bullets and more than 150 air gun pellets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Can use any standard (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8) or custom drag functions as well as Lapua radar data
* Zero atmosphere support
* Computes changes in air density along the bullet path
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Get atmospheric data directly from device sensors
* More than 100 first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1, G2B MilDot, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Ballistic E1 FFP Varmint
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1, BTR-MIL
- EOTech 512, 552
- Falcon MilDot, B20
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4, MSR
- Leapers MilDot 6-dots, MilDot 9-dots
- Leatherwood/Hi-Lux CMR
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, Fine Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters, Boone and Crockett, FireDot SPR, TMOA, Pig Plex
- Lynx Plex
- March MTR-1, MTR-3, MML
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-1, NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, MOAR, MIL-R, MLR
- Nikko Stirling MilDot, LRX
- Nikon Nikoplex, BDC, BDC 150, BDC 200, BDC 600, BDC Predator, MilDot
- Premier MOA-ER, Gen II MilDot
- Redfield TAC-MOA, 4-Plex
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Sightron MilDot, MOA-2
- Simmons Truplex
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1
- Swarovski 4A-I, 4W, 4W-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2B MOA, EBR-2C MOA, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA, JM-1 BDC, XLR MOA, TMCQ MOA, V-Plex
- Weaver German #4, TBX
- Zeiss Rapid-Z 600, Rapid-Z 800, Rapid-Z 1000, Reticle 60, 63
- ... more added regularly.
UI can be customized for hunters / hunting applications or for competition shooters / range shooting.
Based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves numerically modified point mass trajectory equations with an efficient integration method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Projectile library with mass, ballistic coefficients and dimensions information
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Includes atmospheric corrections: support of Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Point Blank Range display and optimization
- Displays hold-over in reticle view
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Ballistic calibration: auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Help and user manual can be found on the developer website.
- Nightforce MLR and NP-1
- Redfield Accu-range
- Few rifles
- Burris XTR2 3-15x50 G2B-Mildot
- Rangefinder reticles
- Crash fix
- Added Wind Meter support (must be enabled in settings and accessed through Wind Dial button)
- Added Nosler Accubond Long Range bullets