Extra Milano® is an app made in 27 languages and dedicated to foreign citizens from 40 countries and currently present in Italy. Its goal is to promote cultural integration, making it easy and interesting stay in Italy, especially in view of Expo 2015.
Extra Milano® allows foreigners to receive updated and interest information in their own language, browsing the various sections.
- News: It presents a selection of the main good and interesting news related to their country of origin its relations with Italy and to their community in Italy.
- Around me: It visualizes geo information on cultural attractions and the most useful and interesting structures in the area, to guide you to a greater knowledge of Italy.
- Tips: It denotes a handbook of information on their Embassy or Consulate of reference; the section is also enriched with health, fiscal and commercial information.
of health information and tax, enriched with information about their Embassy or Consulate of reference.
- eForum: It is a space for discussion, meeting and sharing with their fellow countrymen in Italy and in their own Country.
- Consulate’s info: It is a direct channel to receive official information in real time, from their own Embassy or Consulate.
In addition, Extra Milano® presents eNews, a magazine of news and in-depth analysis about culture, tourism, sports and economy in Italy.
Extra Milano® is made from Duezerodue and has been awarded during the final of Smau Mob App Awards Torino 2013 in the category "Entertainment, Media and Social" for having distinguished thanks to the innovation of the service offered.
1) Improved layout enews .
2) "Category": new functionality enabled in the "Around Me".
3) Improved performance on the features on info Consulates.
4) Update suited to iOS 7.1
5) We are constantly working to improve the app Extra Milan. If you have comments or suggestions please contact [email protected]