*All the data are stored locally on the device only.SET UP
- Add a new pill in 30 seconds. Select [Add] in Pill List, enter the name, set the time(s), and a daily reminder is ready for you.
- If a pill is not taken daily, go to Days and Doses. Select any frequency between every 1 day and every 6 weeks. Check the day(s) in a week if applicable. The reminder is updated in a few more seconds.
- To never run out of pills, get a dose countdown set up. Enter the number of doses left and when to start counting down. Finish date and countdown date will be calculated and displayed immediately. The number of doses left will come up with the reminder at the time of your choice.RECORD
- Check all due reminders in one click. Select [Record] or [Skip] and it's done!
- To change any reminder in the list, hold and go directly to its information page. Save and return to an updated Reminder List.
- You can record a pill even when it's not scheduled! Hold the blue area at the bottom of Reminder List. Select the pill and record.REVIEW
- Select the left button at the top to see what's been recorded yesterday or earlier; select the right button to see reminders scheduled for tomorrow or later.
- To see anything recorded today, click your android menu button and select [Show Recorded].
- To see only a particular pill's history, go to its information page and select [History].RECOVER
- The app will detect missing reminders or notifications and recreate/reschedule them automatically. To do it manually, however, select [Recreate Reminders] from the Android menu. The notifications will start working again, while your entire pill schedules, reminders, histories remain intact!
- Added Language Setting in User Settings. Users can select a custom language (English, 中文繁體, or 中文简体) that is different from the device’s language.
- Added display of average daily recorded doses in each pill’s individual history.
Thank you for updating to the latest version of EZ Pill Reminder. This new release has fixes for all the bugs reported to date. Please submit any new bug found to [email protected]