AVOID SPEEDING TICKETS!
A GPS based speed camera/speed trap detector, which supports multiple databases.
- Access to FREE database
- Reflection display (HUD)
- Average speed: Automatically track your speed through a SPECS zone - the first speed camera app to do this.
- Radar/Map view
- Add cameras as you go
- Works offline
- Spoken warnings
- Customizable sounds
- GPX Data Logging: Record your track to a file
- Background operation with any navigation app
- Works in any country
- Auto update feature with PocketGPSWorld database
- Speed and Mini Radar overlay in background mode
- Makes use of directional camera information from
SpeedCameraPOI.com and PocketGPSWorld databases to reduce false alerts.
- Widget available as separate download from market. Allows EZCam to be started in background mode and can also start EZCam when USB power is connected. Will also start other applications such as Google Navigation.
EZCam works with a number of vendors databases which can be downloaded directly via the EZCam interface:
- SpeedCameraPOI.com (Free)
- PocketGPSWorld (Requires subscription)
- MapaRadar - South America (Free)
A number of other vendors are supported and databases can be installed via SDCard or downloaded via a web browser:
- Scdb.info (European cameras including Belgian and Dutch)
- GPS Data Team (worldwide camera support)
NOTE: Mobile phones cannot detect radar signals from police equipment. This application like all others uses a GPS based location paired with a database to determine the proximity of known speed cameras.
All support e-mails are answered if you've not received a response try again or check your junk mail folder.
- Detected when headphones are plugged in and routed alerts to them