ezRide Pittsburgh offers offline trip planning in the public transport system of Pittsburgh (PAAC).
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at [email protected]
- New, "material" design
- Ability to save the results for easy access later
- New and easy way of independently setting the origin and destination from the search history
- Left sliding menu is now available on all the screens
- Horizontal swiping of individual trips in the "Journeys found" screen to quickly find next or previous possible trips between the two stops
- ... and a lot more!