You are a rogue fighter pilot cruising through the galaxy. All of a sudden , from nowhere, the Separatist fleet appear. You have ended up in the wrong territory! There is no turning back now, your reverse thrusters are clogged up because poor use of them. ”Like who needs to reverse?”. There is nothing left to do but kick some Separatist ass and chew bubble gum, but bubble gum was banned in the year of 2150... bummer...
Your goal is to kill all enemy ships and survive as long as possible. Power-ups are dropped at random. The shield gives you an extra life, you can have three at the most. The green-pill gives you better laser, every other time you get increase fire rate and every other time you get one more projectile. Gain score by killing enemies, pick up power-ups, kill whole enemy waves, finish levels and surviving.
- Bug fixes -
* Lightning should now work properly for all supported devices. If you already have the previous update you may need to disable and enable the light in options the first startup.
* Slider bar in options for deciding how many lights per unit on screen.
* Light sources resets correctly
* Added an exit button
- Other stuff -
* Five letters on names in highscore
* Option menu are giving live feedback
* Shield pickup gives extra point if you already have full shield