F.R.U. is a quick way to check on the latest performance of the funds in the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) that are a part of the retirement system for U.S. Federal employees. It provides a quick overview of the daily price changes, a quick glance at weekly and monthly performance in both table forms and a price chart (chart view coming in version 1.0).
Note: F.R.U. & Kigra Software are not affliated with nor endorsed by the Federal Retirement Thrift Board or the Thrift Savings Plan.
Please visit http://www.kigrasoft.com/ for additional information or to report any problems.
- Adds a chart view to visualize fund performance
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
- Significantly improves performance on initial launch while getting historical data
- Still needs some UI refinement (font size adjustable, better tablet support, etc.), bug fixes and performance improvements before calling it version 1.0
- Fixes an bug that would prevent data updates in certain situations
- Adds an Options menu that allows user to initiate a data update