Replace your clunky stock gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery app that provides you with professional grade tools and a clean, material-inspired UI to minimize effort and maximize organization.
/// KEY FEATURES
• Fully optimized for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) including material design
• Instant search results and lightning fast browsing
• Browse your media on a map with an integrated Google maps experience
• Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they stay with the image and can be read by popular programs such as Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, and many more
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Many colorful themes available
• Nested folders let you browse your media using the folder structure instead of the typical flat view
• Access your favorite tag, folder or album with Quick Links
• Select a couple rules and let Smart Albums update automatically based on them
• Exclude folders easily to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
• Play GIFs
• Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more!
• Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with popular transition types
☆ Support for file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
These features can be unlocked in the PRO version.
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: http://fstopapp.com/tutorial
★ E-mail us at [email protected]
if you have any reason not to rate us 5 stars.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
Here is some more info:
SD card writing now works with Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
- New icon! Hope you like it.
- Fixed issue when changing orientation in selection mode
- Fixed issue in custom sort mode where you could move folders around
- Removed option to start in protected mode. Caused startup issues.
- Added more support for SD card detection
- Fixed issue when unprotecting media and original folder is missing
- Modified file date comparison calculation to help prevent unnecessary rescans