Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the FAA COMMERCIAL Pilot version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and illustrated explanations written by a professional team of pilot examiners and instructors.
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website or an outdated set plagiarized from us or books - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test!
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Commercial Pilot knowledge (written) test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots. THE MOST DETAILED IN THE BUSINESS! Our goal is to have you pass that test but also to learn the material so that you become a safe and efficient pilot. It is particularly important to learn the material well as the FAA is issuing unannounced subtle variations on questions. Where we don't have some exact question, chances are that the material will be covered in an explanation. The "learning by doing" of our app is the BEST way to learn the material - much better than some fall asleep DVD set or ultimately counterproductive 'memorize only' system.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This Commercial Pilot version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* CAX - Commercial Pilot Airplane
* CGX - Commercial Pilot Helicopter
* CBG - Commercial Pilot Balloon - Gas
* CBH - Commercial Pilot Balloon - Hot Air
* CRG - Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Gyroplane
* CRH - Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter
* CPG - Commercial Pilot Glider
* MCA - Military Competence Airplane
* MCH Military Competence Helicopter**
* CLA - Commercial Pilot Lighter Than-Air (Airship)
* Canadian Commercial Pilot to USA FAA Conversion
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
MILITARY CONVERSION PILOT? Yes! This software will prepare you for the MCA (Military Competence Airplane) and MCH (Military Competence Helicopter) written tests that you need to take and pass to convert your military flight experience into a corresponding US FAA Commercial Pilot (or other, as per the FAA) certificate.
Good luck on your test!
* All known issues relating to updates and stability have now been addressed in this update. Thank you for your patience*
- FAA Questions Updated (you can always get the latest from our editors via the built-in update feature - we are unique in providing this for FAA testing and it's particularly important now that the FAA is issuing more question updates more often than ever before
- Explanations updated and refined by our editorial staff
- Issue with low number of audio questions fixed