Things To Know:
This app is brought to you Free by the mean of Ads, and to be fair with the user I will be explaining everything. There are two Ads company that I used in this app, banner by AdMob and home screen icon by StartApp. Upon installing this app, you will recieve an icon on your home screen, a browser bookmark and browser homepage. All these icons, bookmark and homepage can be deleted and changed back without a problem and it will never come back, all of this happen only once. The icons and bookmarks are useful for you to discover new apps, use it or not is absolutely up to you. This is just a way to provide this app for Free to you and keep me on developing this app and other new apps, I hope you can understand.
This is not SPAM because I already being fair and told you everything beforehand. If your antivirus app tell you this is a virus, it is fault positive because the permission I use is just to add icon on your home screen and browser bookmarks, if this app act anything like a virus you can complain to me via [email protected]
Found a wonderful photo of a beautiful girl on Facebook? Stumble upon a very interesting photo on Facebook? Or you just want to save photo of your loved one?
Unfortunately, you found out that Facebook for Android app doesn't allow you to save those photo? Look no further, this cute app will help you save any photo that you want out of Facebook. With a slick UI that is very user-friendly and easy to use, saving photo from Facebook will be a breeze. You can save with default file name, save as with the file name that you want, or simply just view it in your preferred gallery app. Moreover, this app also let you browse your previously saved photos in a built-in image explorer that is fast and work just right. You can delete, rename, and view your photo in the image explorer.
• Free to use, ads supported ;)
• Save photo from Facebook with Facebook share function.
• Built-in Image Explorer.
• Double tap zoom/pinch to zoom image viewer.
• Ability to rename, delete, and view in your prefered Gallery.
• Simplicity design base on Android Design principle.
• Support from Donut to Jellybean devices.
- Open Facebook for Android app and browse to the photo you want to save.
- In Facebook photo viewer, press Menu > Share > then select our app "homi3kh FIG".
- The photo will present on the top part of the app, and on the lower part of the app you will see 3 button. Save, Save As, and View, just choose whatever you want to do with the photo.
- The middle part of the app is the Saved Image Explorer, where all your previously saved photos are presenting.
- Long press on the photo in Saved Image Explorer and you get 3 menu item to Delete, Rename, and View the photo.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is use for saving photo to your SD card.
- INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORKSTATE is for internet connection for ads
- Other permissions is for ads only.
- Fixed share dialog, now it works as it should.
- Some button changes.
- Fixed screen issue on big screen devices, now this app will look nicely on every phone screen
- Implementing new UI, homi3kh UI from Android Music Charts.
- Now you can share this app to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn via Menu > Share This App!
- Direct Save feature preview
- My app page that list all of my app, access it via Menu > My Other App!