FactorTrack™ is a personal, interactive application designed by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to help make it easier to track and record your hemophilia A Factor VIII infusions. For those on a prophylaxis regimen, it also offers you a reminder system to help make it easier to remember when to infuse.
With FactorTrack™ you can:
• Customize infusion schedules based on prescribed regimens
• Record and track infusions, doses, lot numbers as well as add notes related to bleed location or changes in dose
• Record and track bleeds based on type (bruise, laceration, intramuscular, etc) and location using an interactive body diagram
• Choose to be reminded when it's time for the next infusion, if on a prophylaxis regimen
• View and edit past, present and future infusion records and bleed information in a calendar format
• View and filter infusion history and bleed information and email the information to yourself or your healthcare team, if you choose
FactorTrack is provided for general educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional medical advice. Speak to your nurse of physician if you have any health concerns.