Want your friends to think you're getting a call from someone important? Wish you got a phone call to have an excuse to leave an awkward situation?
With Fake Caller ID, you can do all that and more! Fake Caller ID is an application that simulates an incoming phone call with customizable caller name and number.
Includes a widget that can be used to schedule a fake call directly from your Home screen.
How to use:
Start the application and fill in the caller name, number, and the time delay you wish to have for the call, then press Schedule call. If you change your mind, you can cancel the call with the Reset Call button at any time, even if you have closed the app since then.
The Fake Caller ID widget allows you to schedule a fake call with a single press of a button. Simply add the widget to your Android device and click it to schedule a call. Blue icon means it's ready to schedule a call, while red icon means there's a scheduled call in progress.
If you wish to have the widget generate a call with a custom caller number/name/delay, use the Save Field button in the main application.
Version 2.0 notes:
- All-new version with a completely fresh interface and functionality
- Now includes a fully functional KitKat call screen in addition to the pre-existing ICS screen
- Set a custom contact photo for when you receive a fake call
- Custom ringtone for your fake calls (in-app purchase)
- Choose a sound file of your choice to play whenever a fake call starts (in-app purchase)
- New in 2.0.1 - Hotfix to prevent crashes on Android 5.0