Fake Gps location so you can post on any app that uses your phone's locations. The app will overwrite your current location elegantly and the third party apps will think you are in Paris under the Eifel Tower or in New York on Times Square!
You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can't locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures? No problem, use our app!
Make sure to DISABLE WIFI LOCATION SETTINGS and leave only GPS On for best results!!!!
Now with Tasker integration.
How to use:
- Choose your faked location and press play and the app will insert the Fake GPS location into your android phone.
Is your device Rooted? If yes you can use the Fake GPS with some apps as root without mock locations needed to be enabled :
Important: As of Kitkat 4.4 (Nexus 5 for example) the system folder is system/priv-app/
1. Copy pkg.apk in /mnt/asec/ to SDCard and rename it 'com.incorporateapps.fakepgs-1.apk' and move it to system/app or system/priv-app on 4.4. (Nexus 5) and then press on install via ES File Explorer and reboot. Make sure in ES File Explorer Root Explorer is enabled and Mount R/W is on RW!!!!
If you get a "parse error" make sure to change the permission to 777 and change the owner to system and reboot or Google how to move mnt/asec apps to system/app
Parse errors when moved as system app example fix:
DO NOT SEARCH IN data/app - paid apps are encrypted under /mnt/asec! Contact us to assist you if need be!
FAQ Tasker (Example is lat 18.89768D long: -55.0365D) :
Create a new task and add Action -> Misc -> Send Intent
- Action: com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE (to Stop add a new task and use com.incorporateapps.fakegps.STOP)
- enter 1st extra: lat:18.89768D
- enter 2nd extra: lng:-55.0365D
the "D" at the end is important so add it!
- Target: Service
You are done, press play on the Tasker app to test it.
- Internet - to display the map view
- Access Coarse and Fine Location - to fake your current location
- Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications). Jelly Bean users need to enable Developer Settings by going to Settings- About and pressing 7 times on the Build before they can change the "Allow mock locations"
Make sure to check our other apps via the more by developer button - we have plenty!
Always uninstall before updating if moved as system app otherwise you will end up with 2 instances and the app will not work properly!
- old tablets compatibility settings
- Tasker integration, read the description
- optimisations, tablet support
-fixes GPS after usage
-New setting - update interval user adjustable for better hacking on certain apps...
-New setting-move around location in a radius
- No mock locations required if used on root and used as system/app