The official app for the 17th annual Fall for the Book festival, Sunday, Sept. 27, to Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015. Find the authors you want to see and then build your own schedule to easily navigate the free readings and discussions making up the DC area’s oldest and largest book festival, with nearly 150 writers at events in Virginia, DC, and Maryland. Connect with the writers and other readers in person and online, through an array of built-in social media applications, and get up-to-the-minute festival news directly from organizers.
- Events and Custom Schedule: See every session and where/when it will happen. Filter by day and/or genre to narrow your list. Bookmark sessions to your personal schedule with a single touch.
- Author Listings: Click on any session to see a full list of participants or browse author bios to find your favorites—and where and when they’ll appear.
- Maps: Navigate George Mason University’s Fairfax campus, the festival base, and make your way to partnering locations throughout the metro region by car or public transit.
- Social Media: Update your Facebook status, post photos directly to Instagram, and tweet what you’re doing, who you’re seeing—all from directly within the app. Explore, share, connect with friends and followers.
- Festival News: View the festival news feed as well as up-to-date tweets from event planners.