Fallbox is a new puzzle game focused on logic and reflexes. It is centered around the principal inspired by the Tetris game, but compared to which the point is to order into a pattern individual squares with corresponding numbers, that explode afterwards, rather than a set of geometrical shapes.
The game consists of five different cubes. Every cube in its impact explodes and according to type of cube it will affect the nearby cubes. Cubes also contain number from 1 to 9. This number is reduced when another cube will explode in vicinity. If the number of cube is reduced to 0, cube will explode and also affect nearby cubes. For chain reactions and for game level player gets extra points.
Goal of the game is to get the highest point score.
The game's features:
- a new game concept
- the game is optimized for various Android resolutions
- an option to save your score on line for comparison with other players
- your score will also be saved locally to your mobile phone
- the game saving
- full version doesn't contains any ads
The game uses INTERNET permission. This is needed in order to update your global world score only; this permission is not necessary, and the player may choose not to approve it.
The game functions as well without the Internet connection
STARBUG offers a special thanks to to people who have helped with the development:
- Ivan Kubove (graphics www.k-visuals.eu)
- Lukáš Kasprzyk (music www.soundline.sk)
- Peter Benkovský, Viktor Gaďo (translations)
Release Note (Version 1.0.0)
- first release
Release Note (Version 1.0.1)
- after submit score, game stores the user name to the phone.
- minor bugfixes