FallenAngle is an application to detect an angle.
If youre not happy with this application, just deinstall within 15 minutes after purchasing, you have to pay this way. See the android market rules for this.
To announce 2 possible applications:
- hang up a picture
- home improvement
- hobby (setting up the Helicopterfor example)
- when ever you want to identify an angle somewhere.
FallenAngle has 2 Modes:
Here you can move one line. The angle is calcualted between this line according to the horizone line.
In this mode, you can determine if an object is in level, like an bubble level does it.
Either by the visuel level or by simply putting the device onto the object.
Here you can move 2 lines independently from each other.
The angle is calcualted between those 2 lines.
- Degrees are accurate to three decimal places.
- Multitouch functionality
- decimals can be adjusted from 1 up to 3 digits.
- Line color is chooseable to differ from the background.
- The sensivity of the sensors can be choosed: normal and fast.
- you're also able to save your pictures.
- freeze button to freeze the picture to easy place your lines.
If you use the menu button you get access to:
- the settings menu, here you can customize the app to your needs.
- the help, here you get certain information about how to use this app.
- reset, here you can reset the lines to its origin positions.
- if you freezed the picture, here will appear a function to save the picture under: sdcard/fallenangle/
- default language ist now english
- new function: beep when the angle is 0 degree, with option in the settings menu
- on some devices the sensor channels are used differently, which caused the horizont line to show the wrong behaviour.
You can choose the channel in the settings menu now.
-Bugfix: when freezing a photo there was sometimes a crash.