Famigo bring kids apps, games, video and web-browsing together in one educational space with an optional child safety lock. Famigo curates educational content on your device so families never have to search for kid-friendly, age-appropriate educational games, apps and video again. Famigo adds new content daily.
Rated the #2 Family App by Time Magazine, Famigo adds new content daily with optional security controls that make smartphones and tablets more educational. Famigo promotes early childhood education with games, videos, and apps.
Famigo is a subscription application with three pricing options. Famigo provides families with kid-friendly content for families in one space. New apps are added each month including favorites like Shrek, Yo Gabba Gabba!, and Strawberry Shortcake.
Famigo blocks most ads and in-app purchases. Famigo screens all content to ensure videos, games and e-books are age-appropriate. One Famigo account works on five devices. A monthly subscription saves your family time, effort and money.
1) Use Famigo Free –Use Famigo for free for a child-lock that keeps your child in one place with limited free content and optional security features
2) Basic Subscription ($0.99/mo): New videos daily, a kid-safe web browser, educational web-browsing , optional security features
3) Plus Subscription ($4.99/mo): All Basic features + $20 worth of kid apps delivered to your device monthly. New educational games, and videos added daily. Parents can create user profiles and can use parental controls to monitor progress and game time, set limits and block certain apps
Plus Subscription ($4.99/mo):
- $20 worth of apps for toddler, kids, tweens and teens available to download FREE each month
-New content added daily: educational videos, games and a safer web-browsing added daily
- Famigo TV: Hundreds of hours of your kid’s favorite TV shows, clips, and more. A kid and toddler video player that includes hundreds ad-free educational videos, such as Yo Gabba Gabba!, RIO 2, Shrek and Strawberry Shortcake that have been handpicked by the Famigo team in order to insure they’re age-appropriate, educational, and fun
- Wowzer: A safer educational browser for kids that includes educational websites, and keeps kids away from ads or navigating away from approved sites
- Parental Controls: Famigo creates a kid-friendly space on phones and tablets with optional security features . Famigo blocks ads and allows parents to control the apps their child uses
Basic Subscription ($0.99/mo):
-New content daily: Famigo delivers new educational kid videos and kid-friendly web content to your mobile device daily. All of your kid’s entertainment needs together in one place
Free: Use Famigo for free to utilize limited content and optional security
“For me, the Famigo app is essential. I've used it for a long time and it does an excellent job providing a safe environment for my grandson to enjoy game play on my device without unwanted ads, unauthorized purchases, intrusions from social media, etc.” –Rosalyn L. Martin, Famigo User
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USERS:
-Try for Famigo without creating an account to use on up to five devices.
-Content is reviewed and added daily.
-A free account allows access to limited content.
-Please be aware that using Famigo in conjunction with another third party app launcher (e.g. Apex) may interfere with the performance of your device.
*When security is enabled, this app blocks in-app purchases for your child’s safety*
In-app purchases can still be seen, but children cannot make purchases inside Famigo without parental permission. Parents have the ability to create user profiles based on age, track app usage, block access to apps that use social media, and select which apps can use the internet.
Having trouble? Check out our FAQs or contact customer support: http://www.famigo.com/support
*Reduced data usage
*Improved user interface and design
*Even more educational content for subscribers!
*Custom content tool for families
*Helpful assets for families for improved Famigo experience
*Bolder page indicators for easier navigation