FamilyGTG app allows you to build your family tree or import your family's GEDCOM file so you can easily check your family while you are on the go.
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer)*.
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device)*.
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Show descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member*.
- Add a member to bookmarks list for easy reference later*.
- Browse events calendar (birth, marriage, ...) for each month*. Today's events are highlighted.
- Enable daily events reminders.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- View or share a log of family edits (member added/edited/removed, etc.)*.
- Undo/Redo logged family edits*.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Free version app with no time limitation and ads-free.
* some limitations apply.
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.
Check FamilyGTG full version app ($3 USD) for no limitations.
New miscellaneous features are added.
- New fields (‘Census’ & ‘Property’) are now supported.
- Photos referenced in events and family GEDCOM records are now imported.
- 3rd party file explorer apps (or Google Drive app) can now be used to directly pick up the GEDCOM file to import.
- German translation is now more complete.
- Arabic translation is added.
- New options to share & rate the app are added.