"This switcher isn't like other run-of-the-mill, pedestrian switchers. Launch your recent apps with one or two swipes, and enjoy swanky animations and various customisation options" - Playboard.me
Looking for a Switcher to fulfill your needs ? Unlimited customization ?
Welcome to your new Switcher
Fancy Switcher rethinks your task manager experience. Thanks to Fancy Switcher, mix business with pleasure. Explore every single feature and create YOUR Switcher.
Style, customization and pleasure
Design your switcher as you wish.
☆ Normal version:
• 4 styles: classic, grid, coverflow or Android L
• Smart-Slider : switch to last app or directly to Fancy Switcher, with a simple swipe
• Sidebar for fast app switching
• Background customization
• Beta functionality: start automatically Fancy Switcher instead of the native one
• Hide closed apps
• 3D Icon effect
☆ Gold version: Unlock all the features
• Thumbnails: adjust size, orientation, items displayed, ...
• Smart-Slider fully customizable
• Unlimited number of apps displayed
• Transition effects (Zoom, Slide, Open)
• Close apps effects (Trash, Gravity)
• Backup and restore your settings
• Use your icon pack
• Much more
Make it yours.
Want to be a beta tester? Go here: http://bit.ly/FancySwitcherBetaCommunity
Follow the development on XDA: http://bit.ly/XDAFancySwitcher
What they say:
Top 5 Task Switching Apps DroidViews
"It lets you switch apps in a fancier manner, showcasing app previews in neat cards coupled with eye catching animations" - AddictiveTips
"Want to Quickly Switch between Running Apps? Try Fancy Switcher" - XDA
"It looks amazing and can be used to completely replace the stock switcher. Swish swish swish" - Playboard.me
- Bug fix for favorites apps in Smartbar
- Added colors to Android Lollipop style
- Lower battery consumption
- Lower CPU usage
- Changed the way Root permissions work
- Added running indicator for Android Lollipop style
- Fix: start at boot
- Fix: close app properly
- Fix: force-close on Grid style
- Fix: crashes for Android Lollipop style