Would you like something different and entertaining on your Android lock screen? Fed up of the same old photo time and time again?
Well, now you can make changes based on your favourite Facebook photos with FansLock.
FansLock lock screen app is really simple. It takes the photos from the FB Pages you like, and updates them on your screen twice a day. You get to pick your favorite Pages, and see the updated news without unlocking your phone. Not sure what to like? We make some great suggestions.
It’s completely free, and offers links straight to the content to find out the details.
- Choose the FB Pages you like
- Fetch their recent pictures
- Browse and share
- Update pictures only twice a day, the same battery-saving as you browse Pages with FB app.
- FansLock fetches globally public posts only.
- FansLock does not modify post contents and is not responsible for the contents.
Fix bug: crash when showing lock screen if grouping pictures by categories.
New privacy cover setting. Enabling this will show privacy cover first before other pictures.
- New: Don’t need to login
- New: Top 100 FB Page ranking
- New: Editor’s Pick posts
- New setting: Enable/disable drawer gesture
- Simplified UI
- Fix crash problem while fetching pictures
- fix bug of app blocked when fetching pictures
- fix crashing problems