FantastiNotes is the quickest, easiest, and most fully-featured way to remember locations or to-dos!
Ever forget where your car is parked? Or what you needed to buy at the market? Not anymore!
FantastiNotes offers four different ways of setting notes to the notification tray: quick notes, detailed notes, location notes, and, fastest of all, voice notes.
1. Voice Notes: Notes are created using Voice Recognition - by the power of your voice! The absolute fastest way to set a reminder!
2. Quick Notes: Create dismissible and persistent notes with your keyboard!
3. Detailed Notes: Create notes customizable by color and title!
4. Location Notes: Create notes organized pertinent to the location of use!
5. Browser Notes: Create notes from any link-based “Share” menu!
Notes that are set as persistent are added to Note History. Note History is saved in a simple plain text file, which can be found in the DCIM folder. Notes History can even be synced via Dropbox!
Unlike ReNotify or other applications that focus on either speed or customizability, FantastiNotes offers a perfect balance of lightning speed and detail, and is compatible with all Android devices running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) or later.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feature requests, feel free to send an email to the address below or leave a comment.
Fine and Coarse location is required for Location notes to be created.
External Storage must be used in order to save Note History
Internet Permission is now required for Dropbox syncing.
Special thanks to James Marshall at Ketchup Design for making the icon and artwork.
Release Beta 2.1 - 4/29/13
1. Added Jellybean expandable notifications for Location and Browser notes, which allow for quick note deletion.
2. Dashclock extension - quickly create a new voice note from the Dashclock widget (requires Android 4.2)
3. Light and Dark Themes
4. New Unified design
5. Spanish translation - more translations by request!
Fixed: Fixed rare crash behavior.
Full Change Log Here: http://goo.gl/DKyhd