The essential tool for your home draft...since 2010
**2016 Update Now Available!**
Free annual updates! Buy once, use every season!
Track your entire draft: Normal drafts, Keeper (Dynasty) leagues, Auction leagues, Customize your player rankings from our frequently updated default rankings! Depth charts, current player news, bye weeks, schedules, etc.!
- Draft: Current round, pick, players taken by position, list of available players
- Rosters (each team)
- Roster Grid (all teams)
- News feeds: current news feeds from ESPN, CBS, Fox, and more!
- Cheat Sheet: shows all players on virtual sheet of paper, click on available player and it selects them in the draft view
- Results: by team, by all picks, by position grid, by draft grid
- Depth Charts for each NFL team
- Schedules for each NFL team, with bye weeks and fantasy playoff weeks highlighted
- Player Search: smart search filters players as you type the name; click on player from search results and it highlights in the draft view
- League Types: standard, auction, keeper
- Set Draft Order (Serpentine, 3rd Round Reversal, etc.), or custom order
- Trade Draft Picks
- Keeper/Dynasty: assign keepers
- Email draft results in .CSV or .HTML formats
- 5,000+ players in database
- Player Rankings from Expert Sources
- Stats from 2008 through 2014
- Customize your own player rankings
- Bye weeks
- Depth charts
- PPR (Point Per Reception) Rankings
- ADP (Average Draft Position)
- Auction Values
- IDP (Individual Defensive Players)
- Multiple drafts
- Draft types: Serpentine, 3rd Round Reversal, 3rd Round Serpentine, etc.
- Auction drafts
- Keeper leagues
- Track every team, every pick for entire draft
- View results by pick, by team, by position, by team/position grid
- Customize draft order
- Trade draft picks
- Edit draft picks
- Interactive cheat sheets with stats
- Sort player list by Rank, PPR Rank, ADP, ADP Value, Auction$, Name or Team
- Filter players by position, queue, or show entire list
- Export results (.csv or .html)
- Email results (.csv or .html)
- Ad-free, NO in-app purchases
- Tablet layouts
- Specify any number of teams / rounds
Track your entire fantasy football draft with ease. Specify league name, number of teams, number of rounds, your draft position, rankings to use (standard, PPR, or your own custom rankings), draft order type (serpentine, 3rd round reversal, etc.), auction draft, optional keeper league options to protect players, etc.
During your draft, view player stats, bye weeks, adp, current adp value, auction value; you may set up a player queue, view cheat sheet by all players or by position, view draft results by round or by team, and sort player list multiple ways. Undo picks if you make a mistake, or edit the entire draft, replacing, dropping or inserting picks. Save drafts and come back to them later. Export draft results in .csv or .html format.
The most sophisticated fantasy football draft app on the market!
This is a dedicated Android app, not ported from iOS like some others.
Please e-mail [email protected]
for support. It is much more efficient than leaving comments when you have problems or can't figure something out.
Version 9.11 (11-Aug-2016):
Color-coded draft list by position
List updates properly on device rotation
Version 9.1 (10-Aug-2016):
Updated bye weeks for 2016
Version 9.09 (09-Aug-2016):
Fixed Jacksonville players team name