Get the Fantasy Sports Trade Associations 2013 Award for "Best Fantasy Football App" and win your fantasy football league this year! Now it links right up to all major league hosting services! Best of all you can now sync your roster right to the app from all major league management providers including CBS, Yahoo, ESPN, NFL, RTFS, MFL, Fleaflicker and more (currently requires one-time login at FantasyAlarm.com to complete).
OK, so you are going to spend all this time, energy and money researching and drafting your fantasy football team, now what? What service will help you actually WIN THIS YEAR? You need the FANTASY FOOTBALL SECRET WEAPON!
2013 FantasyAlarm Football, from the revolutionary developers of FantasyAlarm.com, gives you direct access to the information the press uses to report fantasy sports news and information! That's right, we exclusively get it directly from the league office and send it straight to your PDA within seconds! Get PUSH NOTIFICATIONS right on your iPhone! Is your player not starting? Don worry, you'll now be the first to know, and most importantly, you will have this critical information well before game time. Make the timely changes that take your team to a championship! Never START a BENCHED player again!
You Will Receive Real-Time Alarms When A Player On Your Roster:
- Appears on the active/inactive list released to FA straight from the league office approximately 1 hour before each game
- Is added to league injury list, listed as questionable or listed as probable
- Has rumors, trades, or is moved up or down on the depth chart.
- Removed from or added to the active roster (injured, suspended, etc.)
- Breaking information, news, trends or favorable match-ups for your tracked players
- Game time decisions tracking last minute news from media outlets. Protecting you in the event something changes after the inactive report is released (including monitoring pre-game broadcasts)
- Bye week notifications
FantasyAlarm.com was recently voted the industries #1 in-season product!
- Bug fixes and general improvements