FarPlano (Swiss Stationboards) app displays public transport departures for the stations close to you.
• Automatic geolocation and nearest stations discovery (also without GPS).
• Full route information for a specific line (version 3.6).
• Arbitrary connections planning (version 3.7).
• Station search sorted according to distance.
• Ability to hide particular types of transports: trains or buses at the moment.
• Saving stations to the favorites for better geolocation.
• Walking navigation to the currently active station via Google Maps.
Supported means of transportation: train, bus, trolley, tram, boat, subway
Supported local transportation providers: Transport public fribourgeois (TPF), Transports publics lausannois (TL), Transports publics genevois (TPG), Verkehrsbetriebe Luzern (VBL), Zürcher Verkehrsverbund (ZVV), Schweizerische Bundesbahnen (SBB), Basler Verkehrs-Betriebe (BVB), Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB).
Real-Time data with delays is available for: trains in Switzerland, ZVV, VBB.
• Swipe gesture controls for visually impaired people when Google Talkback is enabled.
Journey service (in-app purchase):
• Shows public transport connections for near-future events from the calendar.
• Lateral navigation for switching between earlier/later journeys.
• Ability to choose the calendars to sync and the minimum connection duration to ignore short connections.
• Unlimited arbitrary connections planning (version 3.7).
• Buy tickets via SMS in Fribourg, Bulle, Lausanne and Geneva.
• Colored public transport numbers in the following cities: Basel, Bern, Biel, Bulle, Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, Luzern, Neuchatel, Zurich, Winterthur.
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to [email protected]
or visit our support group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/stationboards-app
Stationboard data is provided by Swiss Federal Railways (SBB).
Please note: App version 2.X for devices running Android version 2.X is not supported anymore.
• Added ability to specify origin in the "journey to ..." dialog
• Multiple fixes