Fast has been downloaded more than 7 Million times with 100k reviews!!
Fast is a new and free client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast gives a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
You can use it also as social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Our Community: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Fast Pro: http://goo.gl/8wLKr
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Access to your main feed and lists
• Chat with your friends directly in the app
• View videos from YouTube© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Multi accounts
• Photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Fb Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
- Added new animations and UI enhancement for Android Lollipop Only (ripple effects, animations, transitions, colored bars and so on!)
- Improved permissions management
- Improved like-comment feature
- Improved groups list
- Added hex input for color picker
- Fixed issues and bugs found by the community