Use Fastcut to edit MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR audio files
and create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.
- Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s from internet.
- Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
- Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
- While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
- Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Fastcut is free software, distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Source code is on code.google.com